Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another little job...

Had a look in my Givi top box. Amazing how much junk and bits of kit accumulate over the year.

Again, I have decided to down size and just carry the essential emergency stuff. First problem, what is 'essential'? And for that matter what is 'emergency' kit?

Who made life this complicated? Why can't I just go on my merry way making a pig's ear of the country's banking and have the country's leader, Flash Gordon, award me a 650k annual pension. No, I have to go and complicate life by having a Givi top box!

So I turf everything out of the box and divide my stuff into two piles. Guess what? Yeah, the keep pile is the largest and there are only two items in the disposal pile. Why do I bother?

So I reload my stuff into the top box, what a useless exercise though I must say I reloaded the box much more neatly. Well, until the next time I need something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! We have the same problem at home!!!
Luv SWMBO xxx